Here are some date ideas that Johnny and I have done and others that we are looking forward to trying at some point! Some are cheap and affordable, other options are worth saving up for! Either way I know it's hard to always come up with fun new date ideas but here are thirty for you!
1. Picnic in the park: picnic basket, big blanket, books, & sunglasses!
2. Drive-In Movie: bring blankets/pillows, popcorn, drinks, pizza!
3. Cooking a meal together! Make it an easy one for your first meal tho! Haha
4. Finding a game you like to play together. We love Monopoly Deal.
5. Go to the State Fair! Cotton Candy, Fun Rides, & Prizes!
6. Go Camping with a group of friends! Smores, Campfire, Card Games, Drinks, & Yummy Food!
7. Go on a bike ride together, even better if there is a fun destination like a coffee shop!
8. Travel travel travel
9. Boat day! Wakeboarding, tannding, swimming, etc
10. Snow Day! Snowboarding, Skiing, Snow Angels, etc.
11. Watch a sunset/sunrise together
12. Go on a hike and feel like a champ once you make it to the top of that mountain!
13. Take a workout class together. Yoga, Spin, Crossfit, etc.
14. Pool Day! BBQ Grilling, Music, and Friends!
15. Go Paddleboarding, kayaking, etc.
16. Thrift shop exploring! Try on funky outfits and have a fashion show!
17. Check out an art museum. Pick out your favorite piece of art.
18. Aquarium date! Under the sea, under the sea!
19. Go to the zoo! Lions, Tigers, & Bears, Oh My!
20. Weekend Farmer Market strolls for fresh produce or goods
21. Wine and paint night! There are studios that do this but you can do it at home too!
22. Go to a sporting event that you both like. Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, etc.
23. Go to a rodeo! Yee-Haw!
24. Wine Tasting or Beer Tasting.
25. Fancy Dinner Date. Make that a special treat like an anniversary or birthday
26. Go to a nice hotel pool for a day
27. Rotating room at The Hyatt Hotel in downtown phoenix called The Compass Room
28. Make a tent outside on a nice night and sleep under the stars
29. Go shopping together, maybe he will get ya something!
30. Go apple picking and bake an apple pie together!
Let me know if you found this blog post helpful. Also if you have any fun date ideas please share and leave a comment below!