Getting this little pup has been one of the biggest blessings in my life! He has shown me so much love & has taught me more than I could imagine so I thought I would share!
5 Things My Pup has taught me...
1. He has taught me so much about unconditional love! As silly as that sounds, it's true! No matter what he does or doesn't do I will always love this little pup. I always feel so loved by him & that is the absolute best thing!
2. He makes me realize to appreciate the little things in life. I get so happy when I see him in the window excited for when I come home. He gets so much joy from going anywhere & it makes me grateful for life! His excitement makes me excited!
3. Patience!!! Oh boy this has been a big one! Puppies are super hard and it can be frustrating when you want them to learn something or not do something but they don't learn right away. Everything takes so much patience & persistence with good boundaries.
4. Watching Johnny being a Dog Dad has made me fall more in love with him. It's really great watching that Mozzie & Johnny have a different relationship than Mozzie & I. I love how much effort Johnny puts into making Mozzie happy!
5. These cute little fur babies depend on you! They wait for you to get home & feed them. They need to get their energy out so you have to walk them or take them to the dog park everyday! When you go out of town you have to find someone to watch them. All this being said it's a responsibility but the best sacrifice to make!
Photos taken by: @hartfilms_ (find her on Instagram)